Thursday, June 16, 2011

Diet 101: GM Diet

I've been struggling with this GM Diet for 4 days now. I must say, it is REALLY HARD! Determination and full extra strength will power is needed for someone to survive this diet.

As for me, I just realized I can't do a crash diet since my work requires me to think and the brain needs complex carbohydrates (rice, potato, bread etc.) for it to work properly and thus thinking happens and this diet doesn't contain any carbohydrates for 7 days except days 3 and 7. Since I started this diet last Monday, I had episodes of sabaw-ness. I can't work properly coz I only eat fruits and vegetables and I seldom eat any carbs. And also I was almost at the brink of passing out.

Maybe I can do this diet if I'm a bum. I should have done it last year. hehe!

This diet caught my attention coz it promised that I will lose 10 - 17 lbs. if and if I follow the directions religiously. Unfortunately, I really can't follow it by heart coz I won't be able to work. I tweaked most of the steps by adding something just to suffice for the lost carbohydrates that I need for me to be productive. So much for dieting.

Day 1: All fruits except banana.
            + 1 light Angsho Beef and Wanton Noodle Soup from North Park

Day 2: All vegetables.
            + 1 light Angsho Beef Noodle Soup and steamed tofu from North Park

Day 3: Fruits and Vegetables.
            + Grilled Chicken thigh with half rice from Taverna Luna and Chef's Sandwich + Moroccan Mint Tea from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

Day 4: Bananas, Milk and Soup.
            + Oatmeal, homemade mashed potato, 1 pc. prune, 1 peanut butter sandwich


I haven't finished the diet yet since it's only Thursday. I can't wait for tomorrow's menu, BEEF! Yehey!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment