Thursday, June 2, 2011

25th PARTIES! ☺

How did I celebrate my 25th birthday?

1. Intimate party with closest friends and family at Linden Suites (May 28, 2011)

I enjoyed my advance birthday celebration coz it's the first time where most of my closest friends attended. Everyone had fun and the fact that they reserved that night to spend it with me is such a compliment. I know my friends wouldn't leave me hanging and loves me sooooo much! Thank you guys for coming! I love you all heaps! 


(PS. If you guys are planning to have a party, I wouldn't recommend Linden. Seriously! I like the room and all but I hate the staff and rules. Ginatasan lang kami. Thumbs down!!>:/ )


Anyway, photo overload up ahead. :)


with DC
With my brothers
Aunt, Mom and bro's gf
with Shelley and Mom
with Shel
Party on! Cam whores. With Jake, Kryse and Carissa.
The Brady Bunch :) With Kryse, Shelley, Darryl, and Clarice.
With "Carding".
the Cult. haha :D with Clarice and Jayr.
with Clarice :)
TANKED UP!! :D

Wahahahahahaha! Boy toy alert! 


2. 'd Day at Crowne Plaza, Ortigas (May 30, 2011)

Since my exact birthday landed on a Monday, I opted to celebrate it in advance but then again he gave me another surprise. He reserved a room and had an intimate dinner and blowing of candle to celebrate my birthday.

Thanks Lemuel for giving me the best birthday so far. :) I appreciate everything. Thanks big time! 



Birthday girl with her favorite cake. Yum! ♥
Weee! French macaroons. :)
Blueberry cheesecake, French macaroons and T&Co necklace. :)
Birthday dinner. Smoked Salmon Salad, Sukiyaki, Bistek Tagalog and Norwegian Salmon Steak. Omnomnom!

Thank you everyone for making my 25th birthday memorable and special. Till next year! ♥♥♥

Happy 25th birthday to me! ☺



We turn not older with years, but newer every day. - Emily Dickinson

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment