Friday, April 1, 2011

You Got Fooled!

To the person who always makes me wait for an average of 20 mins in front of a bank at 11pm.
To the person who my boyfriend only likes.
To the person who is such a loyalist.
To the person who has the greatest delusions of grandeur.
To the person who thinks that he was a part of a royal family in his previous life.
To the person who never eats anything with coconut milk (gata).
To the person who doesn't have a pair of sneakers.
To the person who has been single for 2 years and counting...
To the person who has a SUPER MEGA ULTRA BIONIC EYE SIGHT delicota-ly speaking. 
To the person who never ceases to make me laugh, just looking at him makes me smirk. ;)
To the person who I love the most (platonically speaking take note!)















Happy April Fool's Birthday BIATCH!! 

Jeff Angelo Dela Cruz (Epitome of April Fool's Day)
Love you Nita! <3


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot my friend! I'm deeply touched with this... Thanks for the effort! ang sweet mo talaga frend! love yoo too! -Jeff

    ReplyDelete