Sunday, April 3, 2011

MOVIE: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Oh, first love? Who can ever forget their first love? Well, I did until I saw this movie. 

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (First Love)


This Thai movie way overpassed my expectations. It's based on a true story which made me feel more related to it. I laughed and cried over and over and not to mention countless kilig giggles. It made me feel like I'm back in high school. :) It is such a feel good movie that will certainly sweep you off your feet. 

I can relate to the "bug-face" "ugly duckling" character Nam since I was like her when I was in high school. But the only difference we had is that I didn't get the boy. Oh well :( It's so nostalgic.

Still, this movie made me realize how my high school experiences taught and guide me to who I am now. I just hoped that I had my P'Shone back in high school . Haaaaay! 

Im still awed with all the "kilig moments" I had while watching it. :) 

Some of my "kilig moments" from the movie.

Seeing your crush do crazy and stupid things will ALWAYS look cute. :)

P'Shone to the rescue. Awwww!

P'Shone was concerned why Nam's skin was yellow. 
(She bleached herself to look white. ;D )

I feel for you Nam!! :))



And this very scene. P'Shone had loved Nam for the longest time as well and just kept it coz he had a pact with his best friend P'Top that he'll never hit on Nam. Being a photographer, he documented everything and made Nam a scrapbook. Soooo sweet!! 


Someday by Marisa Sukosol - A Crazy Little Thing Called Love OST



"You know how I despise chick flick... but this one is totally an exemption. its nostalgic!"
 Jeff
 Angelo Dela Cruz 

Love is really ageless. Haaaaaay! :) I miss being high school. 



XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Ang cool talaga ng movie na to' True love is ageless! - Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that part yung sa scrapbook ni chone gravi tinago nia ang fellings nia for 3 years i love it talaga.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super kilig !!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this movie!!! sarap talagang ma in love!!!! hay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER like this movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WATCH PINOY LIVE TV HERE IN HD CLICK HERE

    WATCH PINOY TV SHOW REPLAYS IN HD CLICK HERE

    WATCH FULL PINOY AND FOREIGN MOVIES CLICK HERE

    WATCH TRENDING SHOWBIZ VIDEO CLICK HERE

    LISENING RADIO CLICK HERE

    LIKE US ON FB PINOYTAYO FACEBOOK UPDATE

    ReplyDelete