Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cravings 101: Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream

Since Saturday, I don't have the appetite to eat and I'm loving it. hehe! Maybe it's time for me to lose weight but then again craving starts to creep in. Noooo!


The scenario:


My student kept on repeating the word cookie for 5 minutes because he can't pronounce it properly. He pronounce it as "ko-ke" so I made him repeat the word until he can pronounce the word "koo-kee" properly. As he repeats the word over and over, a certain figure popped in my head. 


Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough
And another one.


Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
And another.


Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie
MOOOOORE!!!


Waaaaah!! Calories! 


Gosh! How can I fu**ing lose weight if while I'm having class I'm wishing that there is still an open Rustan's Supermarket at 11pm. :( 


Sometimes when you starve yourself, your body starts to work against your will. Waaaaah! 




I-MUST-BUY-YOU-THIS-WEEKEND!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. viny bedford/canadaSunday, March 24, 2013

      so fare red velvet is the best,1000 ml at a time easy

      Delete
  2. viny bedford/canadaSunday, March 24, 2013


    never been so happy to be addicted to somthing

    ReplyDelete