Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wave 89.1's Dreamsounds... Lulling me every night

I'm such a sucker for mushy ballads ever since I was in high school. Thank God for FM radio and Wave 89.1. They've been my lull partners since puberty. They play slow jams every night and that made me hit the sack calm and relax. 


Sunday was my favorite day for listening coz it'll play Dreamsounds. Unfortunately, my old stereo retired on me and I can't listen to it anymore.
Good thing I have the complete list of Dreamsound songs. Now, I can still lull myself to sleep through my iPod. :)



For people who are just like me, here's the complete list of songs from Dreamsounds 1-8. 


Enjoy!


You can download the songs one by one (make it a mini project. hehe!) here.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dreamsounds 1

1. Intro
2. Because Of You - Keith Martin
3. Home - Brian McKnight
4. Make Me Whole - Amel Larrieux
5. Don't Change - Musiq Soulchild
6. For You - Kenny Lattimore
7. I Won't Cry - Profyle
8. Negative Things - Selwyn
9. All My Love - Innervoices
10. I'll Wait Right Here - Jersey Ave
11. Something To See - Glenn Lewis
12. If You're Not The One (Acoustic) - Daniel Beddingfield
13. You First Believe - Hoku
14. I'm Missing You- Case
15. You're The One I Love - Jesse Powell



Dreamsounds 2

1. Intro
2. Dream of Me - Kirsten Dunst
3. Without You - Charlie Wilson
4. Visions of a Sunset – Shawn Stockman
5. Don’t Wanna Try – Frankie J.
6. Cry No More (I’ll Be There 4 U) – Kino Watson
7. Doin’ Just Fine – Boyz II Men
8. Color of Love – Sam Salter
9. Whenever, Wherever, Whatever – Maxwell
10. When Will It Be Me – Yasmeen
11. Miss You – Aaliyah
12. If I Was the One – Ruff Endz
13. Lonely – Public Announcement
14. Be the One – Tony Rich Project
15. Stick Around – Azure
16. Fly Away – Jaze

Dreamsounds 3

1. Intro
2. Lemar - What About Love?
3. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (Acoustic)
4. John Legend - Ordinary People
5. Boyz II Men - Oh Well
6. Usher - Separated
7. Legaci - Ready For Love
8. Brownflava - Come Back
9. Heather Headley - I Wish I Wasn't
10. Joe - Another Used To Be
11. Ginuwine - Differences
12. Kevon Edmonds - A Girl Like You
13. 3LW - Curious
14. Verse - Let's Make Love
15. 6th Day - 6th Day Medley
16. Donell Jones - Come Back
17. Shanice - Fall For You

Dreamsounds 4

1. Close To Heaven-Color Me Badd
2. Everytime-Tatyana Ali
3. For You-Kenny Lattimore
4. Hey Blue-Tony Rich Project
5. I Cry Real Real Tears-Eternal
6. I Don’t Wanna Be Lonely-Az Yet
7. If I Knew-Fra Lippo Lippi
8. Missing You-Brandy and Tamia
9. Moonlight Over Paris-Peter Mayer
10. Never Lie-Immature
11. Oh Well- Boyz II Men
12. Tender Love-Amyth
13. The One I Gave My Heart To-Aaliyah
14. You Were There-Babyface

Dreamsounds 5


1. Beautiful Girl-Kenny Lattimore
2. For Your Love-Tevin Campbell
3. Heaven-Nu Flavor
4. I Care About You-Milestone
5. I’ll remember-Madonna
6. Lately-KC and Jojo
7. Miss You-Aaliyah
8. Missing You-Tony Rich Project
9. Moonlight Over Paris-Vanessa Williams
10. Not Ready For Goodbye-All-4-One
11. Sitting Here-Pure Harmony
12. Sorry Song-Brian McKnight
13. The Arms Of The One Who Loves You-Xscape
14. Think Of Aaliyah-Boyz II Men
15. When I See You Smile-Uncle Sam
16. Wonderful Tonight-Serenade

Dreamsounds 6


1. All Out Of Love- Jagged Edge
2. Angel of Mine-Eternal
3. Fall Again-Glenn Lewis
4. For Your Love-Charlie Wilson
5. I’d Rather-Luther Vandross
6. I’ll Be Over You-The Sundays
7. I’ll Be There For You-Kino Watson
8. Loveable-Kenny Lattimore
9. Maybe I Deserve-Tank
10. Most Beautiful Girl-Nu Flavor
11. Never Find Someone Like You-Keith Martin
12. Sex Is On My Mind-Blulight
13. Someone To Live-Jon B and Babyface
14. Still Be Loving You-Damage
15. These Arms-All-4-One
16. Two Occasions-Deele
17. Understanding-Xscape


Dreamsounds 7


1. Baby I'm Yours-Shai
2. Come Breath Me-1728
3. Constantly-Vanessa Williams
4. Dance With My Father-Luther Vandross
5. Don't Wanna Try-Frankie J.
6. Endlessly-B44
7. Falling-Keahiwai
8. I Wish I Wasn't-Heather Headley
9. I Won't Cry-Profyle
10. I'll Give My Love To You-Voices of Theory
11. Knocks Me Off My Feet-Donell Jones
12. Love Will Be Waiting-Kevon Edmonds
13. Moonlight Over Paris-Paolo Santos
14. Officially Missing You-Tamia
15. Purest of Pain-Son By Four
16. So Wonderful-Devotion


Dreamsounds 8


1. Around You-Tribe of Levi
2. Brokenhearted-Boyz II Men and Brandy
3. Can You Stand In The Rain-New Edition
4. How Did We End Up Here-B44
5. If I Were You-Tamia
6. I'll Be Waiting-Voices of Theory
7. Just To Be Close To You-Trey Lorenz
8. My Kind OF Girl-Brian McKnight
9. Need You-Devotion
10. On My Own-Whitney Houston
11. Overjoyed-Profyle
12. Saying I Love You-Ruff Endz
13. Superman-Shawn Desman
14. The Sweetest Days-Vanessa Wiliams
15. Till My Heartaches End-Arnee

62 comments:

  1. thanks...been looking for this for hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have everything in the playlist? i couldn't find all of them. will you consider sharing them? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJ, I don't have all but I have most of them. How can I share? I don't know how. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can i ask what download site can i see these songs?

      Delete
  4. i just downloaded everything! hahaha.. thank you for the link and for the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wave 89.1 Dreamsounds 1 Album
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/QSDStjwt/Wave_89.html
    dreamsounds 2-8 still uploading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi the link iz dead.. thank u hoe u got new link

      Delete
  6. Wave 89.1 Dreamsounds 2
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/BtORBXvv/Wave_89.html
    Wave 89.1 Quiet Storm
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/PtCgsvmt/Wave_89.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wala na po un mga file sa 4share.. hay

      Delete
  7. Love Notes "Love is all that matters" by Joe D' Mango
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/uc1sBEFL/Love_Notes___Love_is_all_that_.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dreamsounds 3
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/UgRCG7H2/Wave_89.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreamsounds 4
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/BzHhfK8_/Wave_89.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thanks big time John! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. dreamsounds 5-8, upload ko n lang pag may time ako, busy kc eh

    ReplyDelete
  12. tsaka may sira micro usb cable ko

    ReplyDelete
  13. did The Sundays really cover that song by Toto? how come it's not on their website or wiki or anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  14. im looking for a song that sounds like JINKY VIDAL with lyrics of like this
    "sorry, i never knew?"
    im not sure about it. but the first word is right. the sorry. LOL
    i always hear it when it is commercial break about sunday. thanks if you know the title of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im sorry I dont know that song. I'll try to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had been looking for long time this thread. Where can I download these albums for free? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was there a new Album released? or anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi! thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for sharing this! ^_^ you made it easy for us to find all of these songs <3 - Shejo16

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi im also an avid fan of dreamsounds:)
    just to share...

    ReplyDelete
  21. ive been wondering bout the title of this song..

    it goes like this- im on the real thing, to hold me tonight, someone to love me over and over cath me if i should fall someone who'll be there when i call and i know it could be real thing.

    i heard this song on wave 89.1 Quiet storm
    i think side a cover this song..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title of that song is "Real Thing" and Nina revived that song :))

      Delete
  22. Thanks! I've been looking for this for quite a long now. You're a blessing in disguise! :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks sherry. i hope that there are other more recent updates. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for these list of songs, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Reminiscing HS life whilst listening to these songs. the first batch of wave's DJs are still the best. i used to talk to them off the air. DJ Jun and DJ Jean.

    thanks for the list, Sherry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for this! I completed it all.
    I just don't have intro for other albums.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can someone share the albums? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. sir tanung lng baka alam nyu tong kanta nto ung Chorus nya All the time... tas prng teen ager lng kumakanta luma pero madalas ko prn marinig sa dream n e1 ko pero Rnb ata to help nmn sir tagal ko n kc hinahanp eh... =(

    ReplyDelete
  29. can somebody tell me where can i download the album of dreamsounds? or can share some website where can i find it. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mp3Begins.com is a music search engine allows you to unlimited music and download for free with youtube to mp3 converter.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ur awesome gurl!!! Lay yah! Cheers! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  32. thank you so much!!! \(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I got an exclusive mix of jun Dj's Sunday Quietstorm! Hit up slowflowrye.tumblr.com and download it. Btw dreamsounds comes only in three albums, there's no such thing as dreamsounds 4,5,6,7,8,9,10........

    ReplyDelete
  34. guys where did you download this songs? pls share it. tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi guys! Its been a while.
    Anyhow, I downloaded everything on mp3skull.com but it is tedious!!! Meaning downloading one song at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW.thanks for this link but i really didnt know its gonna be this hard to download the songs as the link given doesnt contain the files anymore.is there someone out there who wants to share the other albums?just cant find it

      Delete
  36. Hi., I copy the link, but it says "Invalid link"

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi guys, I copied the link but it says

    The file link that you requested is not valid.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Sir John Raymund, Can I request for a link, to download the dreamsounds 1-8 collections???

    because I tried to go to the link but as of now it says the file you requested is invalid

    Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for this... I love dreamsounds and Quietstorms

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey sir John Raymund.can you reupload it. thanks here my email. demonsmurf26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. downloaded everything. thank you for the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. di lang pala ako ang nagiisang fan ng dreamsounds.. thanks for the list.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://www.4shared.com/folder/KXEDdo3t/Wave_89.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. thanks.... every song nasa musicaddict...

    ReplyDelete
  45. buhay pa ba toh blog mo ate..pa send naman po ng link vol 1-8 thnksssss

    ReplyDelete
  46. yung account ko sa 4shared na ban dhil sa mga dreamsounds ko, will try to reupload it to mediafire, dropbox or megaupload

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may copy pa ako ng dreamsounds at quiet storm

      Delete
    2. kindly paste the working links to dreamsounds and quiet storm songs. TIA!

      Delete
  47. Anyone has a copy of home by brian mcknight na hindi religious version pasend naman kung sino meron sobrang hirap hanapin thanks

    jagc_razon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete